Waste Recycling
Services in Doncaster


Recycling Services

Our state-of-the-art, recycling facilities in Doncaster and Hull recycles 80% of the commercial and construction waste it processes the remaining 20% is converted into high grade alternative pelletised fuels ensuring 100% of all waste is diverted from landfill.

Materials we recycle include:

Clean recycled aggregate – sold back to the construction industry providing closed loop recycling.

Mixed grade wood – Used by WID compliant biomass boilers to produce sustainable heat and electricity.

Rigid Plastics – Recycled and granulated to produce secondary Raw materials for the manufacturing.

Soft plastics – Sorted into grades and baled for reprocessing.

Cardboard and paper – Sorted into grades and baled for reprocessing.


Food waste – Diverted to anaerobic digestion to produce biogas for heat and power generation and a nutrient rich digestate used as fertiliser.

Plasterboard – Plasterboard recycling that produces gypsum to PAS 109 standards.

Green waste – Shredding/chipping and composting.

Mattresses – Recovering steel, foam and polyester with 100% diversion from landfill and full traceability of all recycled materials after deconstruction.

Cable striping plant – Producing clean copper and PVC sheathing for reuse.

Ferrous and non-ferrous metals – Transferred for further processing/smelting and formed into new products.

Textiles – Clean wearable items sent for reuse through registered charities. Items not suitable for reuse are sent for further processing.



areas we cover

The Areas We Cover

We offer a 5-star skip hire service to all of South Yorkshire including Doncaster, Rotherham, Retford, Worksop and the surrounding areas.


Zero Landfill Waste

We have implemented Zero Waste to Landfill as part of our process. This focuses on diverting all waste from landfills through recycling, composting, and other methods.


Read Our FAQ’s

Find the answers you need to know before hiring one of our skips. If you have a question that hasn’t been answered contact us today, we’ll be happy to help.


Order your skip online now ORDER A SKIP

Skip hire you can trust

Very good customer service of all the skip on Friday and it came on Monday and we finish packed it up on Monday evening evening and we tell them to come for it Tuesday and they did and they did a brilliant job. I would recommend them to anybody who hire and skip. Thank you.

Sweet Brown

We have used this team several times from various properties around Doncaster. They have invariably been polite and efficient. The prices seem very competitive all the time. i do not readily recommend any operators but they have been faultless to date.

David Watson

Great service, quick delivery and pick up when we wanted, easy to get hold of. Would highly recommend.

Claire Hopkinson
Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top